St Bartholomew's Extra-Curricular Activities
At St Bartholomew's we offer a broad and balanced range of extra-curricular activities.
Each term, we endeavour to give each child the opportunity to attend a club of their choice ranging from arts and crafts, reading, board games, sport and gardening.
Here are the extra-curricular clubs on offer this term (Autumn 2022)
Years 1 & 2
Ball Skills - throwing, catching, kicking & coordination (Thursday - Mrs Anchor)
Arts and crafts (Thursday - Mrs Nuttall)
Year 3 & 4
Computing (Tuesday - Miss Burns)
Gardening/outdoor learning (Tuesday - Miss Kitchin)
Year 5 & 6
Music club (Monday - Mrs Livsey)
Sports club - refining fundamental movement skills (Monday - Mrs Searson)
Points to note:
- We now ask the children within school which club they would like to attend and then inform parents via letter which club their child has expressed an interest in
- Parents should then return the home time and collection arrangements slip to indicate attendance and permission
- Clubs and children attending clubs will change termly
- There will be NO clubs in the first and last week of any half term
- When your child comes to the end of the club that they have attended they do not automatically transfer to the next term
Occasionally clubs will need to be cancelled due to staff training, absence or weather conditions - parents will be notified of any cancellations as soon as possible.